- Motor – Own Damage
- Fire & Lightening
- Burglary & House Braking
- Marine – Cargo
- All Risk – Personal Effects
- Plate Glass
Motor – Own Damage insurance
Motor insurance provides cover for loss or damage to the insured vehicle/s (Own Property Damage), as a result of accidental collision and/or overturning or fire or theft or malicious acts.
Fire & Lightening Insurance
It covers the insured property against loss or damage by fire or lightning. In addition, with application of proximate cause, although not directly caused by fire or lightning the following are also covered.
* Property blown up to prevent the spreading of the fire,
* Damage by fire brigade in the execution of its duties;
* Damage by water or other extinguishing agent used during the accident;
* Loss of or damage to property removed from the burning building caused by the process
* Of removal or rain provided the insured takes steps as soon as possible to protect the removed property.
* Neighborhood property (Adjoining and Communicating Building).
N.B. 2:2 Allied Perils
In addition to the above mentioned (basic) causes of loss and/or damage, the following additional perils can be covered under this policy with the payment of additional premium;
a. Aircraft Damage,
b. Impact damage (loss or damage by accidental collusion / hit by/ a third party object),
c. Earth Quake,
d. Spontaneous Combustion (fire from self-ignition),
e. Storm, Tempest & Flood,
f. Bursting, or Over flowing of Water apparatus,
g. Bush Fire Hazardous / Non-Hazardous,
h. Subsidence and /or Collapse (of land, ….),
i. Malicious Damage,
k. Sprinkler Leakage,
l. Smoke Damage,
m. Volcanic Eruption,
n. Malicious Damage.
Burglary & House Braking Insurance
Marine – Cargo Insurance
This insurance covers against loss of or damage to the goods / the insured properties being transported on Sea, on Air or on land.
All Risk – Personal Effects Insurance
It covers the insured property against loss or damage caused by an accident or misfortune